Know someone who is stressed or anxious? It’s been tough year around the world with COVID-19, climate change impacts with bush fires and flooding and job losses. Who knows what the future holds so here are some eco-friendly gift ideas to help your loved ones to de-stress, feel better and calm down.
1. Book them into this unique healing session
Know someone who suffers from chronic anxiety, depression, relationship issues, confused, body pains or other ongoing issues? The best gift you can buy for them right now is to book them into a healing session. I can recommend a third generation healer from Melbourne, Australia who can provide this healing over the phone (via Skype or Whatsapp) no matter where you live in this planet called Earth. I’ve tried it a couple of times, recommended her to some of my friends/family and it has changed our lives around. Check out my experience here.
The sessions are capped at $100 AUD which normally go for an hour and sometimes even longer. Feel free to contact me and I’ll send you their details. Please note that I am not an affiliate and do not get any commissions for referring people onto her service. This is simply AMAZING and you can thank me later.
2. Cork Massage Balls
These cork massage balls are an ideal gift idea for the anxious traveller to help them stay relaxed through-out their journey. These cork balls target the hard to reach muscle areas in the back, neck and shoulder to let your natural weight provide a deep tissue massage. These can also provide relief to sore muscles after a workout and a relaxing reflexology foot massage.
- Firm pressure: Self-healing gadget to enhance joint movement, calm the nervous system and increase circulation.
- Ultra-light and durable: Lighter than comparable rubber balls and perfect to travel with or bring to office and gym.
- Eco-friendly: Made from cork harvested from bark without harming trees and easily recyclable.
3. Therapeutic Body Massage Oil
The Relax Therapeutic Body Massage Oil will make a great gift for your partner or loved one who suffers from constant sore muscles and stiffness. It’s formulated with a blend of the best essential oils such as lavender, marjoram and peppermint to provide natural stress relief and relaxation by awakening the senses and easing the mind. The oil is eco-friendly and made with all natural ingredients, cruelty free, paraben free, phthalate and hypoallergenic (friendly to the skin). Just note that if you get it for that special someone, they may expect you to give them a massage. Only fair right? So it has romantic gift idea written over all over it.
4. Chakra Healing Crystals
Your spiritual buddies (and there’s always one of them!) would love these Chakra Natural Healing Crystals to help promote positive energy in their environment. These healing crystal are used to absorb negative feeling and creeping anxiety and enhance happier moods. They have been also known to progress wealth, family bonding, long lasting relationships, good luck and improve self-esteem.
5. Essential Oil Diffuser and Humidifier
Big things don’t have to cost a lot and be made of stuff that destroys our planet slowly. The Artnaturals Essential Oil Diffuser and Humidifier is an eco-friendly cool gadget that creates the relaxing effects of aromatherapy, music and illumination. It would be make a great gift for those who work from home or study to help create a calm and tranquil working environment and make them like they are in a spa.
- Bluetooth speaker: Enjoy music while taking in the therapeutic aromatherapy to release hormones, pain relief or boost the mood.
- LED clock: Set a timer to wake up relaxed, refreshed and ready for a new day.
- Essential oils: Add a selection of essential oils to set the perfect mood.
- Auto-shut: Once the water runs out, the diffuser will shut off automatically.
- Eco-friendly: The diffuser is made BPA free and eco-friendly made using non-toxic materials.
6. Bamboo Tumbler with Tea infuser and Strainer
Herbal tea is a great way to stay calm and destress. The Leaflife Bamboo Tumbler with Tea infuser and Strainer is a great gift idea for tea lovers to brew their favourite tea anywhere anytime. They will feel good brewing their tea using this product and it’s made using 100% natural bamboo and is BPA free stainless steel.
7. Diffuser Oil Scented Sticks Set
The Houzz Interior Sandalwood and Eucalyptus Reed Diffuser Oil Scented Sticks Set will be a special gift for anyone and a welcome addition to any home to make small or large spaces smell amazing. A good smelling environment can help melt away their stress away and feel like home.
- Unique blend: Made with eucalyptus, sandalwood and subtle fragrance.
- 100% natural: the oil Alcohol free, toxin-free and eco-friendly .
- Long lasting: The scent lasts for up to 4 months and comes with 8 wavy reed sticks.
8. Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set
The TUYOI Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set is a great gift for those who suffer from chronic back and neck pain. The mat is designed to reduce muscle tension, back pain and headaches by simply laying on the mat daily for 10 to 30 minutes. It can also improve sleep, circulation and an increase in energy levels.
- Pain reduction and relaxation: Acupressure releases endorphins that block pain and helps relax muscles in your back, neck and feet. Thousands of strategically-placed pricks ensure an effective massage.
- Total Support: The mat is big enough cover the entire and it also comes with a pillow which can be used for neck pain or as a foot massage pad.
- Portable: This mat and pillow set is portable and lightweight perfect for travel like a long road trip, to quickly help eliminate the stress and tension on pressure points.
- Eco-friendly: The mat and pillow set is high quality and made from a non-toxic eco-friendly plant-based form and 100% thick cotton, to ensure that it will last for a long time.
9. LifeAround2Angels Bath Bombs
These Bath Bombs would make the perfect gift for that special someone who loves their long baths to totally relax and unwind. These uniquely designed bath bombs will keep their skin moisturized, feeling relaxed and smelling flower petals . These are also eco-friendly made from 100% natural ingredients, bacteria free and not tested on animals (cruelty free).
10. Coconut Bowl Candle
This eco-friendly Coconut Bowl Candle with Wooden Wick is a great gift idea to help someone imagine they are in a tropical island and relax. A candle gives that perfect sweet and soothing smell coconut to help calm the soul and it lasts for up 50 hours. Once waxed out, the coconut bowl can be reused as a desert bowl, keep ornaments or whatever else, and therefore it is 100% sustainable and eco-friendly.
Check our other lazy gift ideas here.