You feel trapped in your day job or tied up in your business without having the time to enjoy life.
You have been retrenched and looking for a way out from getting into the rat race.
You have been doing the same thing for a long time, getting bored and looking for a way out.
You are true adventurer or high-end traveller looking for ways to travel smarter and live it up.
You want a monthly five-figure income with no management.
You are curious and looking for something different in life.
If this sounds like you at the moment, I highly recommend you read the 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss which captures every essence of living smarter, not harder and master the new world of luxury lifestyle design.
The 4 Hour Work Week provides some useful ‘life hack’ insights:
- How to trade your long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent “mini-retirements”.
- Setting up automated cash flows (i.e. passive income)
- Become an effective ‘free loader’ overseas by finding free or very cheap accommodation.
- Getting 50 to 80% off your flights.
- The latest tools and tricks including hi-tech shortcuts.
- How to outsource your life to virtual assistants for $5 or less per gig, for example by using Fiverr or seoclerks to get things done
The reviews are good! It was a New York Times best seller went it came out in 2011.
I also don’t want to re-invent anything here at The Lazy Society including a book review, so here’s a review that resonates most with my views:
Enjoy and feel free to share your views below.
Click here for other life hacks recommended by The Lazy Society!