New to cruising?
Having trouble deciding on your next cruise?
Had difficulties planning your cruise itinerary?
Looking for easy hacks to make your cruise cheaper and enjoyable?
Just contact John from John’s Travel Central, who will take all the hassle out from organising your next cruise no matter where you are in the world, but especially here in Australia.
John will tailor up a value-added cruising package to suit your exact needs so that you can cruise smarter. Having been cruising the world for the last 10 years, John is passionate about all things cruising and dedicated to helping people package up the perfect cruise holiday. John is friendly, knowledgeable, professional and will save you $$$ when organising your cruise. Going with a professional travel agent like John can also help you get extra perks, bonuses, and lower prices compared to booking directly with the cruise company.
Hook into the Facebook group here and keep up to date with last-minute cruise specials like the one below.
Why go on a cruise?
Cruising is a perfect fit here in The Lazy Society because it’s all about travelling smarter, not harder.
It’s easy – visit multiple destinations and unpack once
All you have to do is pack your bags and show up. Everything else is looked after! From the time you arrive on-board, you will get a list of activities, eat in anytime or hit the 24-hour buffet service while you are transported to a range of different exotic destinations.
Value for money
Some cruises run as low as $50 per person per pay and you get to see multiple destinations/countries.
Fun for everyone
Whether you are a family, couple or by yourself there is fun to be had on-board and at the destinations you visit.
Cruising offers the opportunity to meet people from all walks in life and make lifelong friendships.
A cruise is one of the best ways to see the most exotic and foreign destinations in the world in a safe and easy way.
Simple Cruise Hacks To Try Out
- Monitor prices and book early or book a last-minute deal.
- Consider off-peak and avoid booking in the school holidays if possible.
- Use the gym regularly to lay off the pounds gained from the buffet or check out my 5-minute workouts.
- Pack a Cruise Power Strip to charge up to 5 gadgets at once.
- Connect with Cruise line’s app to keep up to date with entertainment options and other news.
- Exploit cruise wifi by connecting to multiple devices to the same account.
- Get these Ginger pills to cure seasickness naturally.
- Book travel insurance with a third party and make sure you are properly covered.
- Bring your sodas / non-alcoholic beverages and save money onboard.
- Skip the buffet on day 1 avoid the herd and try out a restaurant.
- Take a Nanoespresso portable coffee maker and save money on coffee onboard.
- Bring your own snorkelling equipment.
- Try to get a free Balcony upgrade – read here for more info.
- Wait till the last of the cruise to shop til you drop, as often the ship has a big sale
Contact John’s Travel Central to organise your cruise the easy way:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/johnstravelcentral
- Phone: +61 422 830 913
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Messenger: m.me/johnstravelcentral
Click here for other ideas for doing things the easy way.