Entertaining friends can be a challenge when you have young children so here’s my recipe for a special night the fun and easy way:
◦ Ooni 3 Portable Wood Pellet Pizza Oven
◦ Homemade pizza dough (see our delicious recipe here)
◦ Tomato paste and or tomato chutney, pesto or whatever sauce you fancy
◦ Toppings such as ham, salami, chicken, prawns, lamb, capsicum, mushroom, zucchini, anchovies, red onion, tomato, basil
◦ Mozzarella cheese
A wood fired pizza oven can be a big investment but I found ours has paid for itself with
◦ how easy it makes entertaining, and
◦ the number of easy outdoor dinners we’ve had as a family.
Many of the toppings can be used for entrees too such as the olives and salami with a side serve of crackers and grapes.
My top pizza topping is anchovy topped with zucchini and red onion and chilli flakes.
I like to do a special desert to make up for the unfancy dinner, such as a chocolate biscuit pudding or tarte tartin or any other show stopper really.
I like to do a special dessert to make up for the unfancy dinner, such as a chocolate biscuit pudding or tarte tartin or any other show stopper really.
Bored or feeling a bit anxious during this self isolation period? Check out our easy pizza dough recipe here.
Click here for other easy ways recommended by The Lazy Society!